Posing Rural/Urban Health aka RuBan

Assalamualaikum ! Alhamdulillah, listing for posting group is out and yeap, Ruban is my first posting followed by OnG after 2 months > peads > medicine > surgery if imnot mistaken. Soo currently im at Teluk Intan. Drove myself here all the way from bamboo river with my co-pilotsn; ieda and yonny. (LULS) It took us about 2 hours ++ to get there. It was raining heavily tadii, takut la jugak but alhamdulillah dah selamat sampai. And im enjoying myself here! the room is super spacious because i got myself a Postgraduate house. huewhuew. Me , Yonny and Ieda are in the same roof tapi setiap sorang has our own private room. awesome kan? aaaaa TAK NAK BALIK SUNGAI BULOH :(

I tell you, day 1 at Teluk Intan is like Cuti-cuti malaysia tahu tak? Seronokk. haha well , idk what will happen tomorrow lah hopefully not so hectic or tiring. :D I still havent fully recharge myself so I might gonna hit the sack early tonight. Imma gonna be out for dinner at 8. Harap2 pokcik tu bawak pergi tempat makan yang bestttt despite ke-broke-an duit disebabkan JPA yang tak masuk-masuk lagi, makan tetap makan kalau nak survive. kehkehkeh.

Talking about yesterday; Hanna and ayie are finally married! Alhamdulillah , im so happy for both of them. It seems like just yesterday we talked about you guys fighting lah itu lah ini lah, tup tup dah kawin. Haha . Alhamdulillah, things turned out well for both of  you. :) Lepas ni aku pulaklah, #eh? hahaha InshaAllah. Amin!

Post a Comment

0 Comments