Year 4?!




Assalamualaikum! Meeeowww macam biasalah bila cuti sem baru nak update blog. Hiks so yeap, just ended my semester 7 and currently on break before entering semester 8. Another 1 year and a half to go before i finally graduate. While bunch of other students around my age are busy pursuing their masters im still here struggling to finish my degree. Oh well, Allah has already chosen me to walk on this path, inshaAllah nothing is more better than His plan isn't it? 

Well year 4 started off well, starting with surgery posting, medicine and ended with short posting. I gained soooo much! Year 3 and year 4 was like completely a different level. Alhamdulillah i managed to find myself a study group( which i should have find one a lot sooner ) which im very much comfortable with. Hoping to be in the same group with them for this next coming sem, it will make things a lot easier. 

So so much had happened this past few months. It was a rollercoaster ride. But what im sure of is that those experiences and bitter sweet memories sure does make me more mature than i was before. Alhamdullilah. Allah has put me thru so much because He knows im strong enough to go thru all that, and because of that im smiling it away, keeping the positivity in me. I put my hopes and trust only to Allah, because He knows best. It may hurt now but what ever comes afterwards may be the best thing that had ever happened in your life. 😊

Till then, assalamualaikum

Post a Comment

0 Comments